21 Offroad x StickerFab Soft Top Gas Strut Assist Kit and Roll Bar Protection
These gas struts make it easy to load and unload items out of your cargo area. This saves time and frustration. It also helps you lift the top up by yourself when you place it in the down position with the windows removed.
StickerFab Roll Bar Protection is offered in 2 different versions. 3D Carbon (made in the USA, 5.6 mil thickness) for a dark, textured appearance that will cover up paint defects, and clear PPF (6 mil thickness) to put a layer of damage resistance between your vehicle's paint and the soft top.
- Minimize the chance of damage to the roll bars (protection + balanced movement of the top)
- Easy access to cargo area time and time again.
- Assisted lifting of the soft top from the down position.
Bundle with our roll bar protection to cover up existing damage to your vehicle due to uneven operation of the soft top.
INSTALL OVERVIEW VIDEO FOR GAS STRUTS
This kit can easily be installed with small hand tools. The overview video documents some items of interest we noted during the installation.
- Easy to access cargo.
- Easier to lift the top out of the full down position.
INSTALLATION for Roll Bar Protection
Clean the application area to prepare it for installation.
NOTES: We recommend that the installation area be free of wax and not under direct sunlight. Some will choose to clean the application with rubbing alcohol which is okay.
"Rubbing alcohol will not damage car paint if it is diluted to between 10% and 15%. Since rubbing alcohol evaporates quickly, it doesn't damage car paint."
- Detailing Spray
- Soapy Water (StickerFab Application Fluid Recommended)
- Heat Gun or Hair Dryer (optional)
- Felt Tip Squeegee (optional)
Best Temperature to Install: 70-80 Degrees Fahrenheit