BuiltRight License Plate Relocation Bracket for OEM HD Modular Bumper
***This will NOT fit the new 2022 Capable Bumper. Please see our other listing for the capable bumper.***
Dealers drill the body-colored trim below the grill to install the factory Bronco license plate mount, so the pair of holes created is permanent. Some dealerships will install your plate holder prior to delivering the vehicle.
As a result, being prepared with the BuiltRight Bronco License Plate Relocation Kit shown will save your Bronco from those holes and most importantly, will help you mount your plate in a position that doesn't ruin the look of your rig! This kit installs easily in minutes and allows angle adjustment as well as vertical and horizontal adjustment.
Order now and let your dealer know that they DO NOT need to install the OEM plate holder because you have the BuiltRight Bronco License Plate Mount.
- Easy, clean relocation of your front license plate
- Add and remove with ease as required
- Laser cut and CNC formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 12ga steel construction
- Integrated threaded inserts for easy installation
- 1/4" slots throughout for endless mounting adjustability
- Lifetime Warranty. 100% Made in USA.
- 1x Bumper Mounting Bracket
- 1x Plate Mounting Bracket
- 1x Stainless Steel Hardware Kit
- 2x BuiltRight License Plate Frames
Installation of the BuiltRight Bronco License Plate Mount on the 2021+ Ford Bronco requires a few simple tools. On the OEM steel modular bumper, the mounting bracket is secured to the bumper in two possible locations.
The plate mounting bracket is then attached to the bumper mounting bracket through one of it's many slotted features. This allows for additional adjustability inexact plate location, which will help accommodate potential future accessories.