2021+ Bronco DV8 Trailing Arm Skid Plates for Vehicles w/ OEM Skids
- Relocates License Plate to Tailgate
- LED License Plate Light & Wiring Included
- Mounts to OEM Tire Carrier
- Minor Wiring Required During Install
Our 6th Gen Bronco Rear License Plate Relocation Bracket moves the rear plate location to the tailgate beside the factory carrier. This is the perfect solution for relocating the license plate when installing an aftermarket rear bumper. Its position keeps it clear from blind spot detection sensors. An ultrabright LED license plate light and wiring are included with the bracket. The bracket mount extends to the OEM tire carrier and mounts to the corner bolts, with a bolt-on installation. Some wiring is required during install.
* Please Note: Minor Wiring Required During Install
* Please Note: Does not work with the Ford HD tire carrier. Bronco Raptor - recommended to relocate the Raptor emblem during installation.
- Material: 3.5mm & 6mm Steel Plate
- Finish: Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Fitment Notes: Fits models with OEM welded skid plate only.
- Installation Notes: Minor Drilling Required. Partial dropping of gas tank/skid required. Estimated 2 hour install.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, DEHP and bisphenol A (BPA) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.