ICON 21-UP Ford Bronco 2-3in Front 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir front coilover shocks with CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2021-UP Ford Bronco. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 3-4” of lift height adjustability on Broncos without the Sasquatch package or 2-3” of lift over stock Sasquatch equipped Broncos, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade. ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves are included for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. When paired with ICON 2.5 Series rear coilovers vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Ford Bronco.
NOTE: ICON Vehicle Dynamics produces 3 similar kits. The difference is in the valving and adjustability so pay attention to the overview section when comparing them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel (up to 11.5”) and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Remote reservoirs maintain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- ICON CDCV equipped for 10 settings of external compression damping adjustment
- Adjustable up to 3-4" of front lift height on non-Sasquatch or 2-3” of front lift on Sasquatch Broncos
- ICON engineered coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" diameter shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment (With Sasquatch Package): Yes
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment (Without Sasquatch Package): No
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (Without Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with minor trimming)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Without Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (Recommend high clearance crash bars part number 42000, 37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers along with trimming and modifications)
- APPLICATION NOTE #24: FACTORY UCA’S WILL NOT ALIGN PROPERLY PAST 2.5” OF LIFT. ABOVE 2.5” OF LIFT AN AFTERMARKET UCA IS RECOMMENDED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #132: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITERS PART #611075 IN THE FRONT
- APPLICATION NOTE #138: RECOMMENDED CRASH BARS PART #42000 ON NON-SASQUATCH EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHEN RUNNING 35" TIRES
- APPLICATION NOTE #139: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES CRASH BAR REMOVAL MAY BE REQUIRED BUT IS NOT RECOMMENDED
- TECH NOTE: Due to increased wheel travel and lift height provided by these coilovers, ICON upper control arms with Delta Joint Pro, part numbers 48400DJ or 48500DJ, are recommended. Other aftermarket front upper control arms may not be compatible and it is the duty of the installer to verify fitment. Failure to cycle suspension and check for ball joint bind issues may lead to component failure and/or injury.
- TECH NOTE: Fitment testing done with ICON & OE steering components. Due to tight clearances to front coilovers, certain aftermarket steering components may not be compatible.
- TECH NOTE: Bronco Everglades will have lift height range of 1.5-2.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
This Part Fits: