ICON 21-UP Ford Bronco 2-3in Rear 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir rear coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the rear end of the 2021-UP Ford Bronco. These adjustable coilovers allow up to 2-3” of rear lift height adjustability on 4-door Broncos without the Sasquatch package or 1.25-2.25” of rear lift over stock 4-door Sasquatch equipped Broncos, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s Vehicle-specific shock length and valving along with the larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components yield the maximum travel possible along with superior ride quality and suspension performance both on- and off-road. Reservoirs greatly increase shock oil volume and heat dissipation surface area to resist overheating and cavitation under hard use, which can lead to damper fade. These rear coilovers are mounted in a shaft up orientation and feature unique ICON engineered progressive triple rate coil springs, allowing for softer spring rate at ride height that ramps up as the coil compresses for improved bottom out resistance. This shaft up orientation also requires the reservoir hose to be routed along the rear lower links so ICON offers hose bracket options for the OE or ICON tubular links while ICON billet links incorporate this bracketry into their design. When paired with ICON 2.5 Series front coilovers vehicle control will be balanced front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Ford Bronco.
NOTE: ICON Vehicle Dynamics produces 3 similar kits. The difference is in the valving and adjustability so pay attention to the overview section when comparing them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel (up to 14”) and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Remote reservoirs maintain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- Adjustable up to 2-3" of rear lift height on non-Sasquatch or 1.25-2.25” of rear lift on Sasquatch Broncos
- Unique ICON engineered triple rate coil springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8" diameter shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting or welding necessary for installation
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (With Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels (Without Sasquatch Package): ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (With Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers)
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires (Without Sasquatch Package): 35" x 12.50" (37" tires require coilover bump stop spacers)
- APPLICATION NOTE #133: WHEN RUNNING 37" TIRES USE UP TRAVEL LIMITER'S PART #611074 FOR THE REAR
- APPLICATION NOTE #136: WHEN RUNNING ICON TUBULAR LOWER LINKS USE PART #611073
- APPLICATION NOTE #137: WHEN RUNNING FACTORY LOWER LINKS USE PART #611072
- TECH NOTE: Triple rate rear coils are optimized for improved suspension performance and ride quality for a near-stock weight Bronco. Their softer initial spring rates will net lower than advertised ride heights as weight is added to the rear of the vehicle. Coil spring options for heavier equipped Broncos coming soon!
- TECH NOTE: Lift height ranges advertised are for 4-door models. 2-door models will net approximately .5" of additional rear lift over stock.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Bronco Raptor
This Part Fits: