K&N 2021+ Ford Bronco L4 2.3L Charge Pipe
K&N charge pipe kits are made of free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tubes designed to replace the restrictive factory intercooler piping on specific turbo charged vehicles and offer a wide range of performance customization options. K&N charge pipes have been engineered to reduce turbo charged air pressure loss as well as dramatically increase air flow from the turbo through the intercooler.
The charge pipes are constructed from lightweight aluminum with a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. For additional horsepower gains and improved engine compartment aesthetics, K&N offers a wide range of cold air intake systems that can be installed into your vehicle as well. The charge pipe kits are easy to install with commonly available tools and it is backed by K&N’s 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty.
- Estimated horsepower gain: 11.33HP @ 5018 RPM
- Increases air flow and reduces turbo charged air pressure loss
- Port can accommodate water-methanol or nitrous oxide injection kits
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- No-Hassle Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Easy to install with commonly available tool
This Part Fits: