Flush LED Tail Lights - 2021 2022 2023 Bronco
w/ 21 Offroad Reverse Magic Harness
Tail Light Features:
- Modern Sleek Design and Styling
- Flush mounted to avoid damage to light
- 60W high-powered LED reverse lights
- Signature perimeter lighting
- Easy “Plug-&-Play” installation *Factory LED tail light equipped vehicles require additional FORSCAN programming
- Dark Smoke and other overlays available
- Fits ALL Broncos except Raptor
- 1 Year Warranty
Combo Overview and Installation
These are two great products in one package. Oracle has made the first flush mount full production tail light and 21 Offroad has a harness that gives you use of the reverse lights on demand. They're great to install at the same time.
Tail Light Description
Protruding out significantly less than the factory tail lights, this low-profile design helps avoid potential damage while trail riding. These Ford Bronco tail lights feature an attractive design and functional LED lighting elements including high-powered reverse lights and unique signature perimeter lighting
No more problems backing up at night because these LED reverse lights are basically a pair of LED light bars mounted into the tail light which will provide over 8,000 Lumens of rear-facing illumination.
This innovative design wraps tightly around the truck. Because of the nearly flush wrap-around design, the lighting can be visible from any rear angle, making it a unique solution for the Bronco. These flush tail lights provide improved aesthetics and functional LED lighting features including high-powered reverse lights and signature perimeter lighting.
As you can see in the animation below, these lights wrap tightly to the vehicle body providing a "Flush" mount design which not only looks great but is functional as well.
Damaging factory tail lights on trails is not an uncommon issue for owners who often off-road their Broncos. The factory design protrudes out several inches past the body which creates unnecessary exposure to trees, boulders, and other obstacles on tight trails. Examples below:
The frame of the ORACLE Lighting Flush Mount LED Tail Light for the Ford Bronco is tight to the body panel reducing exposure and vulnerability. This difference is demonstrated in the animation below.
Even if you don't off-road your Bronco often, these lights provide plenty of innovative features and unique styling -- which make them an awesome mod for any Bronco owner. Gain sleek styling that compliments the original body lines and tons of innovative features. With the superior quality and durability that ORACLE Lighting is known for, these tail lights are the perfect upgrade for your Bronco!
Forscan Programming Information for OEM LED Tail Light Equipped Vehicles:
Module: BdyCM Module Configuration - (Not the AsBuilt Module)
- Rear LED Turn Outage - Disabled
- Right Rear Stop & Position Lamp Usage - Stop and Turn
- Right Rear Turn Lamp Usage - Not Used
- Left Rear Stop & Position Lamp Usage - Stop and Turn
- Left Rear Turn Lamp Usage - Not Used
- 2021 + Ford Bronco with Factory Halogen Tail Lights
- 2021 + Ford Bronco w/ LED *Will Require ForScan Flash
- Will not fit Bronco Sport
- Will not fit Bronco Raptor
Reverse Magic Harness Product Features:
- Plug and play connectors for tail light integration (no splicing)
- Normal operation + reverse on demand via factory switches
- Works with ALL Broncos, no Forscan required
- No backflow of power
- 1 Year Warranty
Having the ability to light up your reverse lamps for extra light around the camp site or to spot people on trails is a nice feature. You can also hook up additional auxiliary lights to this harness and have them all come on via the switch.
Operation continues in a normal manner when you shift into reverse. You can have your additional lamps come on with your tails or wire them so that they only come on with a switch. Multiple wiring options.
How on earth did ford not design the lights flush from the factory? They look fantastic and are a lot brighter. If you have the non signature (non LED) tail lights, you can either use the included resistor to prevent the computer from going into hyper flash. Or if you know how, you can disable hyper flash using forscan and forgo the resistor. Installation is straight forward and take about an hour.