2021+ Bronco DV8 Trailing Arm Skid Plates for Vehicles w/ OEM Skids
- Wraparound Design Offers Superior Protection
- Compatible with Broncos with Trailing Arm Mounts with Welded OEM Skid Only
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Minor Drilling Required for Installation
When taking your Bronco off-road on difficult trails, damage to the underbody becomes a concern. Our 6th Gen Bronco Trailing Arm Skid Plates provide wraparound protection to the crucial trailing arm mounting component. They protect one of the lowest hanging frame mounts on the vehicle. Finished with a micro-texture black powder coat, it blends in with the rest of the OEM undercarriage. Minor drilling, as well as partial dropping of the gas tank/skid is required for installation as detailed in our guide.
* Please Note: Minor drilling required for installation.
* Please Note: This is only compatible with Trailing Arm Mounts that have the OEM welded skid plate. If you do not have the OEM skid plates, use this product.
- Material: 3.5mm & 6mm Steel Plate
- Finish: Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Fitment Notes: Fits models with OEM welded skid plate only.
- Installation Notes: Minor Drilling Required. Partial dropping of gas tank/skid required. Estimated 2 hour install.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, DEHP and bisphenol A (BPA) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.