2021+ Bronco DV8 Trailing Arm Skid Plates for Vehicles w/o OEM Skids
- HD Frame-Side Trailing Arm Skid Plate
- Fits Models with Trailing Arm Without OEM Welded Skid
- Helps Prevent Getting Hung-Up on Rocks & Other Obstacles
- Protects the Vulnerable Trailing Arm Mounts
- Complements the Factory Structure
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Some Drilling Required for Installation
Our 6th Gen Bronco Rear Trailing Arm Skid Plates feature a wraparound design to offer heavy duty protection for this crucial mounting component. Nobody likes getting hung up on rocks on the trail. Our Bronco skids help you slide over obstacles so you can continue on your way. The skids are finished in a micro-texture black powder coat and complement the factory underbody structure. Minor drilling, as well as partial dropping of the gas tank/skid is required for installation as detailed in our guide.
* Please Note: Minor drilling required for installation.
** Fitment Note: This is designed only for models with Trailing Arm Without OEM Welded Skid. It’s not compatible with models with trailing arms that feature the OEM skid. For these models, our SPBR-05 Trailing Arm Skid is compatible.
- Material: 3.5mm & 6mm Steel Plate
- Finish: Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Fitment Notes: Fit models without OEM welded skid plate only.
- Installation Notes: Minor Drilling Required. Estimated 2 hour install.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, DEHP and bisphenol A (BPA) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.